Monday, June 21, 2010

Ugh, I feel like blogger washes out my colors in my art. The original is much warmer and more saturated.
Here's a little picture I drew earlier today to help me feel better. I was supposed to start a new job today but then when they asked if I was going back to school in the fall, and I said yes, they fired me right then and there. She claimed that she didn't understand where Ringling was during our interview. Which is understandable but I mean, REALLY? That's the second time this summer. When she asked me, I wanted to lie and say I wasn't going anywhere in the fall, but I know lieing in wrong. So whatever, I'm not going to worry about it, I'm sure The Lord has something in store for me.

This image is inspired from the blog Niotillfem . I think the author of the blog is very adorable! The picture isn't quite finished but since I made while I was grumpy, who knows if I will work back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment